Please visit the following link for Baku Forum 2015 website:
In May, 20th to 25th 2013, the Ministry of Youth and Sport of Azerbaijan Republic and Azerbaijan Young Scientists, Postgraduate and Masters Union (AYSPMU), in close cooperation with Eurodoc, organizes the “New Challenges in the European Area: Young Scientist’s 1st International Baku Forum“
The purpose of the Forum is to promote the cooperation between young scientists and researchers from different European countries and disciplines. Furthermore, it aims to establish new relationships and exchange of scientific information and create suitable conditions for the performance of interdisciplinary research in the future. The Forum aims to strengthen the existing young scientist networks within the European Research Area and facilitate the establishment of new international cooperations. Last but not least, it will serve as a platform for discussion on the means for and principles of achieving this mission.
We planed to hold plenary session and 5 parallel sessions in the framework of the 1st International Baku Forum.
The main topic: “Crossing of interest: European young scientist’s experimental works – methods and results”
- Economy and sociology: business development of science and scientists, problems and new methods; scientist’s cooperation with business & economic structures and integration.
- Technical sciences: new works in technical, nano technology, ICT spheres.
- Medicine, biology and chemistry: European young scientist’s scientific works and results in medicine, chemistry & biology.
- Ecology and agrarian: protecting biodiversity, soil contamination, degradation, good state of the water.
- History, philosophy, culture: European young scientist’s cooperation between humanitarian spheres.
All expenses of the participants to the 1st International Baku Forum, including visa cost, travel expenses, accommodation cost and meals, will be covered by the Ministry of Youth and Sport of Azerbaijan Republic.
Young scientists, researchers from 35 member countries of Eurodoc can participate in the 1st International Baku Forum.
The working language of the Baku Forum is English.
Age of participants shall be less than 42.
Please, send your extended abstract (maximum 3 pages, in Times New Roman, 12 sizes) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org till
April 15th 2013. April 20th 2013.
For template and instruction for extended abstract please visit registration page: http://bakuforum.eurocollab.net/registration-new-challenges-in-the-european-area/
If you have any questions regarding the conference and registration procedure please do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!!!