New Challenges in the European Area: Young Scientist’s 1st International Baku Forum
Registration for the conference is starting from 15 of Febraury 2013.
All participants must register for the conference on the following link: Conference Registration Form
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!!!
Important notice for participants of Baku Forum:
- Dead line for registration and submission of extended abstract is
April 15th 2013April 20th 2013.
- Extended abstract should be about 2 – 3 pages, check instruction in the Extended Abstract Template below.
- All extended abstract must be submitted in Microsoft Word document format, file should be named Country_Name_Surname_Titile. (Example: France_Pierre_Sirak_New_process_in_treating_wastewater.doc)
- All participants need to send a scanned picture for conference booklet (3x4cm format)
- The working language of the Baku Forum is English.
- Age of participants shall be less than 42.
Extended abstract submissions
Template for extended abstract is possible to download from following link: Extended Abstract Template – Baku Forum
All extended abstracts must be sent to conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings (to be printed in black and white). All figures/tables should be integrated in the text. The figure caption style should have the same font and size as the main text. Please ensure that the manuscript has been „spell-checked‟ and grammar-checked‟. All abstracts should be based on original work. Plagiarism constitutes grounds for disqualification.
For spelling and grammar checks we recommend to download and install free software Ginger
For any further question regarding abstract contact us on conference email.